- Detail Images
Time to lay down some fresh tracks.
- R-Loft Comfort insulation helps hold in warmth
- StormBloxx linings wick moisture to keep your hands free from sweat
- Drawstrings seal out snow
- Lorica Suede palms give you plenty of grip
Share your thoughts
Not for the coldest winters
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
Was good for skiing in most normal conditions. The gloves are a little thin though, and I can almost feel the cold work its way through the insulation when I stopped and rested for a while. Won't recommend for really cold winters.