Three fingers are better than five.
- Lycra windblocker shell provides reliable weather protection and has a sleek feel
- Stretchy R-Tex XT membrane keeps wet conditions out, is breathable, and allows maximum freedom of movement
- R-loft Stretch synthetic insulation provides all-day warmth and further enhances mobility
- Micro Active lining is soft against the skin and wicks away moisture
- Goatskin palm and fingertips provide a sure grip
- Three-finger design combines the dexterity of a glove with the warmth of a mitten
- Item #RSC0062
- Q & A
My favorite gloves
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
These gloves have a very comfortable plush feel, plus they are very warm, while keeping dexterity with index + thumb. My fingers stay warm in sub-zero temps. They size a little smaller than Hestra. (I wear a 7 in Hestra and an 8 in those).