Keep him romping around the beach in comfort this summer in the Reef Slap II Boys' Sandal. It features a cushy EVA footbed for all-day comfort and a stretchy heel strap to provide a secure fit, so he doesn't leave his sandals in the dust every time he takes off on a new adventure.
- Synthetic nubuck strap is comfortable and jersey lining wicks moisture
- Heel strap ensures a secure fit when he's splashing around in the surf
- Molded EVA footbed with anatomically correct arch support provides cushioning and comfort
- Rubber sole is grippy and long lasting
- Item #REF1495
- Q & A
Very odd sizing.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
I heard Reef had odd sizing on their sandals but I wanted my son to try some considering the longevity. I purchased the 11/12 and then the 13/1. One was extremely too narrow and short, the other barely fit in the width being way too long. He wears a 12/12.5 in street shoes and boots. I unfortunately had to return both and will have to try another style or even brand. He has a wide toe box but what was odd was the fact that the toe box on the sandal wasn't narrow just the strap starting from the rear foot or the mediotarsal. So really in any size it wouldn't have worked. If your child has a low profile or narrow foot these should work well. Sizing still running small in my opinion in length. The quality of the sandal and the strap looked great. Seems durable and as you might have seen in the past with other brands these sandals do very well for some people.
If you have any other questions reply to this review, I'm more than happy to help.