- Detail Images
Unless you're down with melanoma, it's probably a good idea to put on the Reef Rashie SS Men's Rashguard. It has 50 UPF-rated protection to block out harsh UV rays when the sun is high, and it's woven with elastane so it doesn't inhibit movement when you're paddling and surfing.
- Nylon/elastane fabric is stretchy for unrestricted movement while surfing and paddling
- Flatlock stitched seams are flexible and extremely durable
- Rashguard fit keeps the fabric close to your skin for superior heat retention
- 50 UPF rated to protect your skin from harmful UV rays
Share your thoughts
For Warm Weather
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I haven't had the chance to wear this for kayaking or standup paddle boarding like I intended, since the warm weather has been slow in coming. However, it loved it for running, its comfortable and obviously protects from the sun. It doesn't have the substance to protect from wind, so even when the water and the air is warm, a breeze might cool you down too much.
A note on sizing: I am 6'6", and skinny, and an XL is quite excellent. L was too short, and I imagine XXL would be too baggy.
4 stars for the wind-protection fault. But if you need something to keep you warm, this will not do.
I'm 5'10", 180lbs. Would you recommend a...
I'm 5'10", 180lbs. Would you recommend a medium or Large?
See if you can get a measurement of your chest, since that's what the sizing chart is pretty much based on. From there, it should be pretty easy to choose.
Nice rashguard shirt
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This does the job for rashguard and sun protection, but doesn't really keep you warm. Fits true to size.