- Detail Images
A sustainable way to warm your buns.
- Merino wool’s natural fibers provide excellent insulation and resist odors, and unlike traditional, long-cut wool fibers, merino wool’s fine-cut fibers are soft to the touch
- Merino wool also balances breathability and temperature regulation so you stay comfortable without overheating or getting too cold
- RedRam (part of the Icebreaker line of clothing) makes its products in a way that supports New Zealand farmers, ensures overall welfare of the sheep, and promotes sustainable manufacturing practices
Share your thoughts
Great... But not for the cyclist.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I was hoping to wear these under my cycling shorts so I could wash them everyday and not have to wash my bike shorts after going commando. Well, the reason for a seamless chamois in a bike short is, well, they're seamless. Unfortunately these boy shorts have a seam at a most... unfortunate location... That's what she said, at least (she being me). Otherwise, under other shorts they are super soft, super comfy, and don't ride up or give you a wedgie. They are pretty "granny" panty though; hitting just below the belly button.
They are great!
- Gender: Female
RedRam does it again with another great product. These provide full coverage and keep the buns toasty warm! I'm a size 10 and the Mediums fit me great.
Love these undies
I bought the small as I wear a size 2-4 in pants. The waist band is kinda tight but other than that....LOVE THEM! very compfy, don't creep at all like some other boy short undies. I would buy more if they were not so expensive. Maybe for Christmas.......
Nice quality for the price
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Like them a lot, the wool is really soft. The only minus is that the elastic in the waistband gives a bit of muffin top, but other than that very nice.
I went on a 'merino wool underwear' buying bend because i was sick and tired of the stink of poly-blend wicking underwear that I was using for my runs. This summer's been hot and sticky and those poly blends were not doing it for me. I hated the smell and the gross sweatiness pealing the underwear off after my runs.
I bought these RedRam shorts (along with some others). My size (M) was not available, but given sale price of the white, I decided to order an L just to try them out.
THEY. ARE. AWESOME. I love the boy shorts cut. These provide ample coverage and do not ride up. They are slightly large for me, but no wedgies. I wore them on one run, and they were so comfy. After my run, they did not smell gross and they had clearly wicked the moisture AWAY from my body. The only thing is that since they're slightly big on me, I don't wear them with my shorts that have the built-in liner.