- Community Images
A temptation you can feel good about indulging.
Thanks to its compact six-piece design, the trout-specific Redington Temp Fly Rod is the perfect companion for remote backcountry streams and far-flung international trips. The medium action is delicate enough for easily-spooked brook trout yet supplies enough power for larger bodies of water. Plus, the attractive dark clay color and matching rosewood reel seat are certain to turn heads at any honey hole.
- Medium action graphite rod is precise enough for small creeks yet powerful enough for larger trout rivers
- Six-piece design makes the rod ideal for backpacking and travel
- Custom-machined reel seat components ensure a precise fit and secure hold
- Titanium oxide stripping guides smoothly carry line
- Dark clay-brown blank color pairs perfectly with the rosewood reel seat insert
- Alignment dots make the rod easy to set up
- Includes a nylon rod tube with divider compartments for safe storage and travel
Share your thoughts
Great travel rod
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this for a trip to upstate NY so I could do a little fishing while I was there. The rod tube is about 16" which allowed me to easily fit it into my carry on bag. The rod has more flex than I was anticipating with the medium flex (not a bad thing, just a note). I got the 5# 9ft rod. I think this rod will get a lot of use backpacking and might even live in my truck with some flies just in case I see a hole worth fishing. Easy to put together, I see no downside of having 6 pieces to the rod. Seems very sturdy. Cosmetically the color of this rod is great, especially in the handle section. Hooked a fish first time out with it, hope to hook many more.