Tough, durable warm-waders for cold-weather fly fishing.
There's no reason to hang up your fly fishing gear for the colder months or shiver like mad in frigid waters when you have the Redington SubZero Waders. Made with waterproof breathable materials, 5mm neoprene booties, and 3mm lowers and seat, the SubZero keeps you warm and comfortable in cold to below-freezing temps. Plus its toasty hand-warmer pocket warms up your chilly fingers so you can easily change out your fly and try something else when the fish are being finicky.
- Waterproof breathable four-layer nylon and neoprene fabrics offer solid protection from cold waters while you wade or float in late fall, winter, or early spring conditions
- 5mm neoprene booties provide extra foot warmth with less bulk than layered socks
- 3mm neoprene lowers that extend to belt line in back and cover the seat help keep your legs and bum warm while you wade in frigid waters
- Burly neoprene face has better durability than regular neoprene and is impervious to ice and frozen foliage
- RediLoft insulation and full fleece lining offer superb comfort and extra warmth when snow begins to fall or when the temps hover around freezing
- Breathable, gusseted crotch for mobility and breathability
- Reinforced side seams and knees add extra durability and longevity
- Custom flip-out pocket features a mesh pocket, forcep dock, hypalon retractor dock, and zippered pocket to keep your gear organized and easy to get to
- Super-comfortable and fully-insulated hand-warmer pocket for comfort and warmth
- Innovative closure on pocket keeps warmth in and the elements out, and the pocket self drains