- Detail Images
The Stratus III was born to fish in less-than-ideal weather.
- Waterproof breathable VersiDry fabric, DWR-coating, and fully taped seams ensure your well-protected from the elements
- Relaxed fit gives you plenty of room to move about and cast
- Adjustable hook-and-loop neoprene cuffs and a snug elastic waist keep out the wet and cold, and hold in warmth
- An adjustable hood with internal drawcord helps shield your head and face from the rain, sleet, and snow
- Oversized back pocket with stashes your large essentials
- Double gusseted chest pockets with hook-and-loop closures hold your fly boxes and keep them accessible
- Internal pockets stash your keys, wallet, and sunglasses
Share your thoughts
This thing runs really big and is short for the width. It's definitely boxy which doesn't work to well for my more athletic build.If it fits you it would be a great jacket, never had any leakage issues and beads water really well.