- Detail Images
- Community Images
Here fishy, fishy, fishy.
- High-tech Ultra Sonic Welded construction (no sew) and double taped seams throughout ensure your waders stay intact after many uses
- Durable, waterproof nylon 3-layer fabric with an additional DWR-coating and water-resistant zippers seal out the wet and keep your baselayers super dry
- Breathable fabric allows vapor from sweat to pass through while blocking out water
- Articulated seams provide unrestricted mobility when you're fighting the big one
- High-density, ergonomically shaped neoprene booties protect your feet from the wet and cold
- An adjustable waist band and removable suspenders offer convenience and a comfortable fit
- An internal welded storage pocket stashes your cell, dry shake, and other small essentials
- An included mesh carry bag for convenience
Share your thoughts
I'm trying to decide between the L and XL...
I'm trying to decide between the L and XL and wear a 36 size waist but a size 12 shoe. Are the boots big enough that I could go with a L and be ok?
I would go with what fits your foot, once you get them in your wading boots they will be uncomfortable if the stockings are too tight. The waist is pretty adjustable since the pants come with a waistband that you should be able to tighten to get a better fit. Hope this helps.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I know that these wading pants are on their way out for the new 2014 redesign, but I am compelled to write a review on how great these pants have been. After using them hard for a few seasons in not only summer and winter I have become a firm believer in these Redington pants. They are great on a summer day and allow me to layer up like crazy on top in the winter. The best part is they are on sale now! I would not hesitate to grab these right now at this awesome price of $162. They have held up to the sharp rocks of the local PA streams that I fish. These are great to add to your wading arsenal.
I am not going to write a full review because like I said....the new 2014 model will be out soon, but these are still worth it now....the price is too good.
Sonic Pro Pants
Great waders for summer!
What is the weight (oz) of the Redington...
What is the weight (oz) of the Redington Sonic - Pro Wader Pant - mens in size XXL (size 14 foot)??
Please email me email@example.com
Not sure why you need to know the exact weight, but I can say that my Sonic Pro waders are very light weight compared to my Simms Guide waders, due to the thinner fabric used. I'd think that the wader pro pants are also on the lighter side for what they are.
Weight is of great importance to those who minimize the ounces in their pack on backcountry trips. Many of us pack waders for river crossings and fishing during multi-day excursions.
Most comfortable waders I've ever owned
I have been using these wader pants since last summer and love them. They go on as easy as putting on jeans, are tough as nails, and don't get funky like neoprene. While fishermen may be the primary market, I use mine for bird & nature photography whenever I'm in a wet spot, including marshes, soggy tundra, and wet meadows. I often sit or kneel to photograph my subjects, so rubber boots won't do the trick like wader pants do.