- Detail Images
Finally, a wader that actually fits you.
The Redington Women's Sonic-Pro Stocking Foot Wader offers you a true women-specific wader that fits your curves instead of feeling like a one-size-fits-all potato sack. The Sonic-Pro includes all the bells and whistles to keep you comfortably fishing for hours, while its Ultrasonic welded construction delivers a non-bulky feel, a more comfortable fit, and longer durability.
- DWR-coated fabric, double-taped seams, neoprene booties, and water-resistant zippers help seal out the rain, sleet, snow, and river splash
- Ergonomically shaped neoprene booties keep your toes comfortable
- Articulated seams allow you plenty of mobility while you wade and hike
- Gravel guards with custom-molded anti-fouling lace hooks help prevent small debris and rocks from filling your wading boots
- Custom Hemostat clamp D-ring securely holds your net
- Two ergonomic zippered pockets with brushed microfleece fabric help warm your hands during early mornings on the river
- Mesh carry bag included
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I got these for my Mom for Christmas and they fit her great. She has a 34" inseam, so on the taller side and these waders are a perfect fit. In addition to the great fit, she likes how comfortable they are and how easy they are to put on and adjust. These waders have great pockets that are easily accessible and they pack down really small into the mesh carrying bag for backpacking trips.
I bought a large, i am 5'9 and 140lbs. They don't give me a wedgy, and I have bigger hips and a round butt, and they still are super comfy. Maybe just a little large, but I would rather large than going up the crack. They are very adjustable too, and the Feet fit SOOO good, fit into a boot perfectly. haven't slipped on any rocks yet either. Pockets in perfect spots too.