- Detail Images
Landing fish in the rain was never easier or more fun.
- DWR-coating, fully taped seams, waterproof center zipper, and water-resistant chest pocket zippers shield you from the rain, sleet, snow, and splashing browns
- Internal cuffs feature water-tight rubber gaskets with hook-and-loop adjustments tp help keep you dry when you unhook your fish and send it back
- Relaxed fit gives you plenty of room to move about and do battle
- Center back D-ring comfortably holds your net
- Oversized, fully-adjustable hood with cordlock adjustment easily fits over your hat or beanie
- Hook-and-loop hood function easily tucks the hood into the collar on sunny days
- Adjustable hem drawcord keeps out the cold and locks in warmth
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your fly boxes, dry shake, and other small essentials
Share your thoughts
This thing will keep you dry without a doubt. Used it in the rainforest on the Olympic peninsula, the Skagit, and other rivers in WA. Super bomber only flaw is it is not breathable and has a huge hood but if your fishing 55 degrees or below it's great. May not be perfect but it will keep you dry for sure.