Your rod and reel will thank you for it.
- Two-Piece and Four-Piece Rod cases hold up to 9ft rods
- YKK zippers for durability and convenience
- Adjustable shoulder straps come in handy when you fly
- D-ring for convenient hanging when in storage
Share your thoughts
Double 9ft 4 pc.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Though the picture only shows a single case, the double is indeed a double. The rod tube has a really tough outerfabric that is extremely durable and hard tubes to protect the rod itself. On the inside there are separators for all 4 sections keeping everything from clanging around. The space for the reel is large and easily fits large arbor reels.
It Is What You Need!
I have this in the 9ft, single, 4 piece model. Short so it packs around very easily. Plenty of room in there for an extra rod if you have a shorter one you can run on the same reel.
So in tech specs it says for only one rod...
So in tech specs it says for only one rod but there is an option for a double. So does the double hold 2 rods and reels ?
Correct. The double holds two rods and reels.
One of these is the best insurance you can have for that expensive rod and reel you're sporting around.