Redington Predator 4-Piece Core Performance Fly Rod
For some fast action call on the Predator.
After days of fishing in the bay, you're ready for some big game, which means that it's time to pull out the Redington Predator Core Performance Fly Rod. The forecast calls for calm seas, which means you, your skip, and the fast-action Predator can finally head out for some open-water fishing. This strong rod has the power to pick up line and fight large fish, so when you see a school of tarpon daisy chaining or blues in a feeding frenzy, you're ready for the fight.
- Carbon fiber weave in butt section and at ferrules for improved strength and durability
- Red Core technology delivers the ultimate fast-action feel
- Durable oversized guides and titanium oxide ring are vital for saltwater fly fishing and for shooting line long distances
- Anodized machined aluminum reel seat stands up to salty environments
- Premium Portuguese cork handle ensures comfort whether you slay fish left and right
- Four-piece configuration and storage case makes transport super-easy when you fly, kayak, walk, or bike to your salty destination
- Full wells handle provides hand support at the rear and front of the rod, gives you more leverage, and allows you to cast longer and fight larger fish
- Three different size fighting butts on various line weights; 12 and 14 weights include fore grips for comfort
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is my first Redington rod ever, I bought the 6wt 7'10". The rod is pretty accurate and can shoot the line out there. Pretty nice rod for the price.