- Detail Images
A must have for chilly weather wading.
- Full zip fly for comfort and convenience when its time to go
- Lycra stirrups prevent the I/O from riding up your ankles
- Regular fit provides unrestricted movement while you hike or fish
- Elastic waist with internal drawcord for a just-right fit
- Multiple external pockets stash your tissues or small essentials
Share your thoughts
Comfort and Warmth
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Neoprene waders are a thing of the past, so to stay warm in my Redington Super Dry waders, i wear the I/O fleece pants. They are warm, have a zipper back pocket so you dont lose valuables, and the foot have stirrups. Nothing worse than pulling up your waders and having your pants ride all the way up., the stirrups prevent this and make a day on the river all the more comfortable.
Great to stay warm
Got these for the hunting season work perfect