- Waterproof nylon three-layer fabric repels water like it's going out of style
- Breathable fabric allows water vapor from sweat to pass through so your kid isn't all clammy after a day on the river
- Opposing buckles allow for an easy conversion to waist height
- An included wading belt helps keep your kid grounded when wading
- Integrated neoprene gravel guards help keep your child's wading boots from filling up with pebbles and small rocks
- High-density neoprene booties protect your grom's feet from the wet and cold
- A chest pocket with drain holes and a flip-out pocket with YKK zipper stash tissues, lip balm, dry shake, or other small fly-fishing essentials
- Item #RNG0006
- Q & A
Solid Starting Wader
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these for my 12 year old son, game changer. Getting him out in the water definitely increased his interest in the sport . While fit was slightly largest, mostly because he's a smaller 12 year old, they work and offer room for him to grow. Good quality for the dollar.
A gift from Redington
When you buy these Crosswater Youth Waders, you can send in a form to get a $25 VISA gift card from Redington. Follow the instructions on the image or contact our gear heads for more info. Limited time offer though, so get on it.