- Community Images
- Fast-action, 57-million-modulus graphite blanks are ultra-responsive for smooth casting, pinpoint placement, and lightning-fast hook sets
- Four-piece design packs down small for backpacking and easy transport, and alignment dots allow for speedy rod set up
- Pac-Bay TiCH stripping guides and Pac-Bay hard chrome snake guides deliver supreme performance and enable buttery-smooth casting
- Premium Portuguese cork feels like your hand is being caressed by an angel
- Ultralight woven-graphite reel seat absorbs vibrations while delivering the right amount of stiffness
- Available in both Half Wells and Full Wells handles
- Half Wells gives you more leverage, allows you to cast longer, allows you to fight larger fish, and is ideal for those who like support of their thumb
- Full Wells handle provides hand support at the rear and front of the rod, gives you more leverage, and allows you to cast longer and fight larger fish
- Package includes a Cordura rod tube and rod sock
Share your thoughts
Gets the job done
Whacked it against rock, bent it at unimaginable angles, and still lobbing indicator rigs. I have been using my 6 weight for a nymph stick this entire season. Not the most sensitive rod to cast, but mends like a dream. Careful of overpowering when fighting fish because this rod has some backbone.
Great Rod, Great Service
This is one sick rod, I got one about 4 years ago when a competitor went out of business and had a clearance sale. I loved it to death, with its perfect balance of backbone and flex at the tip. Makes casting easy. Earlier this summer, I was fishing the White River in NW Arkansas and it broke while I was trying to fix a knot wrapped around the tip. I sent it in to Redington, and in less than a month, they sent me a brand new rod in a rod sock. The new rod is not that different, just a few minor cosmetic changes. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, and it obviously ain't broke. Can't wait to try it out on the Little Red.