- Detail Images
Functional, durable, stylish.
Whether you're walking the banks of your favorite creek or jumping on a plane to Alaska, the lightweight Redington Copper River Pant has your lower limbs covered. The ripstop nylon fabric is water resistant, quick drying, and highly durable for all your outings in the great outdoors and includes an anti-bacterial treatment so you smell fresh as a daisy after a long flight.
- 100% ripstop nylon fabric features a DWR finish and is durable, moisture wicking, and fast drying
- Rated to UPF 30+ for sun protection on the hike to the honey hole
- Anti-bacterial treatment keeps you from smelling like a dead trout at the end of the day
- Thigh pocket holds some extra essentials
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The day i got them i tried them around my house. While doing a few basic chores, I looked down and saw that the crotch had begun to tear at the seam. The description reads "durable for all your outings in the great outdoors". From my experience, I conclude that it is not so.