- Detail Images
Keeps you organized and your kit super-accessible.
- Quick-drying fabric ensures you're not soaking wet all day after your fish wallops its tail at you while you bring him in
- Soft knit collar for added comfort
- Regular fit gives you plenty of room to walk, hike, and wade
- Upper chest fleece fly keeper makes your flies super-accessible
- Multiple external zippered and hook-and-loop pockets stash your fly boxes, spare leader, tippet, pliers, nippers, and other fly-fishing essentials
- Large zippered back storage pocket for your rain jacket
- Three internal zippered pocket stash your keys, wallet, or cell
- Front D-ring for your floatant holder so you're not fumbling around when you need it most
Share your thoughts
Blackfoot River Vest- Decent Enough
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Excellent entry level vest for those looking to save a bit of money. Great pockets throughout for all the little things we tend to carry. Only complaint would be the fleece fly holder, which is almost impossible to remove the fly from.