- Detail Images
Summertime speed over wintertime terrain.
- Lightweight extruded 6000 series aluminum V-tail frame gives you a strong base to hold your weight on top of the deep snow
- Cross Country binding is extremely lightweight, and the urethane straps cinch down to fit any running shoe or light hiker
- Live-Action Hinge automatically lifts the heel as you take a step to keep your strides quick, easy, and efficient
- Hypalon II decking supports your frame and distributes your weight across a wider surface area to keep you on top of the snow
- Strong, lightweight titanium crampons bite into the snow when you start up an incline and include rear points for increased traction on descents
- 8x25in size ideal for variable terrain and deeper snow
Share your thoughts
The Race Rocks!
The Redfeather Race (should be renamed fast tracks) ROCK!
I have been using these shoes for getting in and out of the areas around aa marsh that I frequent while carring a 25 lb. photo gear pack. Love these things. Light weight but Very durable and quiet when I need to be. Thanks to the Hypalon decking. Only thing I would like to see is the addition of side crampons. The current Titanium talons are great but I would like to have more traction while moving side ways on hills.