- Detail Images
Your whole snowshoeing season (and then some) in the bag.
When you get into a sport, you don't go halfway; get fully prepped and geared up for snow-stomping and summit-bagging with the Redfeather Arrow Snowshoe Kit with Poles & Tote. All you need for a fun-filled snowshoe season—shoes, poles, post-trek snack, and an extra layer—conveniently fits into a tough, mesh-front bag. The Arrow snowshoes feature aircraft-caliber aluminum frame, snug, supportive binding, death-grip crampons, lively hinge, and durable deck for quick-stepping on snow. Poles include rubber tips for hiking, so these babies play year-round.
- Lightweight, burly, 6000-series aircraft aluminum frame withstands abuse from hard-charging snowshoers
- Sure Grip powder-coated, stainless-steel front and rear crampons bite into hard snow or ice
- Injection-molded Summit binding features a 'stand-up' design for quick entry and exit as well as three straps that provide excellent side-to-side control
- UV-resistant Reflex strap materials maintain a soft feel, even in the harshest weather conditions
- TX35 ripstop decking supports your frame and distributes your weight across a wider surface area to keep you on top of the snow
- Live-Action Hinge automatically lifts the heel as you take a step to keep your strides quick, easy, and efficient
- Tough, light 7075-T6 aluminum three-section poles with comfy, efficient, anatomically molded grips adjust for height and terrain
- Snow baskets and rubber trekking tips for summer months are included
- Durable, nylon, mesh-front tote bag has room for all your gear plus an extra layer and snack for post-trek preparedness