Paragon means model of excellence, and this helmet is guilty as charged.
Hannah Teter demanded a more comfortable helmet with a higher level of protection, and RED Helmets answered back with the Women's Paragon Helmet. This helmet is lightweight but tough, it's lined for warmth but it rocks adjustable venting to cool you down, and the best part is that the Air Band fit system offers full on-the-fly fit customization. Hannah trusts this silky-smooth helmet for gold medal runs, so you should too.
- In-Mold helmet construction bonds internal padding directly to a polycarbonate shell, which creates a lightweight and highly effective package
- Long-haired, silky fleece liner offers additional warmth for charging in cold conditions
- Vent mesh system uses mesh-backed vents on the top and back of this helmet to cool your head
- Airband Fit System is an air-filled headband that contours to the fit of your head as you either add or remove air from the system using a small, integrated pump button or release valve
- Fleece lining on the Airband headband adds comfort and warmth
- Quick Clip ear pads snap in and out of the helmet so you can use the pads for extra warmth in the winter and take the pads out for the summer
- REDphones technology allows you to slide a pair of RED modular drivers (speakers, sold separately) in the ear pad area to create a secure and fully integrated audio system