Drop the Red Chili Men's Atomyc Climbing Shoe on technical boulder problems and steep sport climbs for powerful, precise performance. Its slingshot rand presses your foot into an aggressive downturn for the utmost power on microscopic edges, and incredible control on overhung climbs. Vibram's XS Grip rubber gives this shoe the traction you need on slippery limestone. Red Chili built the Atomyc's upper from a synthetic material for stretch reduction and rubber overlays along the toe for toe-hooking protection. Additionally, the shoe's leather footbed keeps this climbing shoe sensitive and grippy.
- A downturned, sensitive slipper for boulders and technical routes
- Aggressive slingshot rand
- Vibram XS Grip rubber long-lasting traction
- Slip-resistant leather footbed
- Synthetic upper with full rubber toe cap
- Built by climbers for climbers, Red Chili is the brainchild of Stefan Glowacz
- Item #RDC0006