Ray-Ban RB8310 Sunglasses - Polarized
Your recommended daily dose of fiber ... carbon fiber.
Carbon adds a touch of wow factor to just about everything, and the frame of the Ray-Ban RB8310 Polarized Sunglasses are chock full of it. Carefully crafted polycarbonate lenses provide a crystal clear, distortion-free view of the world while the polarized and mirrored lens finish shuts down the sun's harmful rays. Ray-Ban's designers outdid themselves hiding this much tech in shades that look this good.
- Polycarbonate lenses use a multilayer design that has a hydro-oleophobic treatment (resists oils and moisture) and a UV filter to complement the polarized coating
- Ray Ban polarized lens treatment blocks 99.9% of polarized rays from reflective surfaces like water, snow, or sand without degrading image sharpness
- Mirrored finish helps the lenses absorb and reflect glare from snow, water, or the sand, all without reflecting any additional light back into your eyes
- Combination carbon fiber and resin frame is extremely lightweight and has enough flexibility so you can adjust the frame to match the curves of your face
- Metal hinges hold the arms of these shades securely in place season after season