Your freestyle skills just gained some more freedom.
- Air Bag dampening takes the bite out of flat landings and provide the stamina needed to go all day long
- Speedwheel aluminum buckles utilize ultra-lightweight aluminum levers with an injected ratchet roller wheel for fast, effortless entry, zero slip, and the highest level of reliability
- FTI Air baseplate serves up intimate board feel and cushy flex without being too soft
- Type R highback provides a symmetric response pattern with the perfect balance between strength and lightweight performance
- Slim Cut Ankle straps have a narrow profile for improved flex and freedom of movement
- Revert toe strap fits nicely on the toe of any snowboard boot
Share your thoughts
The raiden zero's are a legit bootstrap! Super high quality materials throughout with a perfect fit! They are the first bindings I have had in 20 years of riding that you can spend an entire day strapped in them without any binding pressure point induced fatigue. I thought my Exile EST's felt good until I switched setups and bought the Zero's... I won't be changing them out anytime soon. The only thing you should watch out for is the adjustment strap on the not ratcheting side needs to be watched. I was strapped in and hopping up a a small vertical using my toeside edge to hold traction. I had hit the strap lock and knocked it loose. Not a flaw in design just something to watch out for... Oh and they also fit on the small side and are ever so slightly narrow between the toe strap points... I ride a size 10.5 lashed boot and I had to trim some of the tread away to fit in Medium's. Of course I could have rode larges but I prefer a snug binding boot fit...
Buy these without hesitation.
are these bindings good for hitting big...
are these bindings good for hitting big jumps too?
Yea, it has a nice cushion for landing a big jump. Really don't get any stingers from over shooting something either.