- Detail Images
Stay warm and move freely.
From multi-pitch rock routes to quick alpine dashes, zip up the soft and stretchy Rab Men's Zephyr Jacket. Strategically placed Matrix fabrics trap in warmth and shield you from the elements while the slim fit and generous fabric stretch allow you to move with maximum agility and precision over steep rock. Plus, the Polygiene odor control treatment keeps you from smelling like a yeti at the end of the day.
- Matrix DWS fabric in the shoulders and upper sleeves is durable, wind resistant, and has a DWR finish for reliable wet-weather protection
- Matrix SWS fabric in the body and hood provides warmth, wind resistance, and generous fabric stretch
- Slim fit with generous fabric stretch is ideal for fast-and-light alpine pursuits
- Snug-fitting under-the-helmet hood adds warmth
- Thumbloops prevent sleeves from riding up
- 50+ UPF rating protects you from harsh alpine sunlight
- Polygiene Stay Fresh odor control treatment keeps the man stink away
- Front A-line zippered pockets work when you're wearing a harness or pack
Share your thoughts
Great jacket to cut the wind
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is a great product that I am surprised is not copied by other manufacturers. It is thin, light, and soft. Cuts the wind and blocks the sun. Great for ski mountaineering during long uphill slogs to vent sweat while cutting the wind and protecting you from the sun. I no longer carry a balaclava thanks to the built in hood. In very warm conditions, I wear it over a t-shirt for sun and wind protection, then add another layer to ski back down. This jacket has become a skiing and climbing essential.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
6'4", 220 pounds. XL fits perfectly, mostly because the sleeves are longer to accommodate the thumb holes. Perfect light precip shedding piece for when it's a bit too cold for a t-shirt in the mtns. Wore it after it got dark this weekend the descent from Mt. Buckner in the North Cascades, WA.