Take a good look.
Whether you layer it over a casual tee or technical baselayer, the Rab Men's Vista Overshirt Jacket gives your next adventure an elevated sense of comfort and style. Its chambray weave fabric and organic cotton jersey lining keep the fit and feel extra comfortable, while its synthetic insulation ensures you stay toasty in chilly temps. Plus, its wicking finish offers a touch of technical performance when you're getting after it in the mountains and focused on staying dry.
- Casual shirt jacket with warm, stylish design
- Cotton fabric has wicking finish for dry comfort in
- Synthetic insulation boosts your toastiness
- Regular fit still allows room for layers
- Chest pocket stashes map or money
- Item #RAB00CT
- Q & A
Xmas for Dad
My dad has never had a shirt jacket, so I decided to buy him his first one!
He said it took a bit of getting used to, but he loves how warm it keeps him in SLC (and he says it's flattering even though it's pretty warm/insulating).
Great option for yourself or as a gift! I went based off the size chart, and it was true to size.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
I love this shirt jacket. It is slim fitting and looks great. All of the details are well executed. My only complaint is the wrists and forearms are a little tight.