eVent fabric and underarm zips for full breathability when you're working hard in stormy weather.
When the skies go dark and unleash a torrent, pull your Rab Men's Viper Jacket out of your pack and just keep on going. The advanced eVent DV Lite shell fabric is fully waterproof and air permeable, which means this jacket breathes like a champ whether you're alpine climbing or backpacking. Underarm zips provide even more ventilation when you start slogging up a steep set of switchbacks.
- 2.5-layer eVent DV Lite shell fabric is air permeable yet fully waterproof so you stay dry from the outside weather without getting soaked from within
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- Regular fit allows you to move freely and leaves room for layers
- Underarm zips allow you to vent out on steep sections of trail
- Helmet compatible hood with a wire brim keeps the rain off of your face
- Aquaguard zippers, internal flap, and rain drain help bolster otherwise vulnerable areas
- Tricot-lined collar is soft next to skin
- Adjustable cuffs and a drawcord hem keep warmth in and weather out
- Two zippered A-line pockets in front stow essential gear and can be used when you're wearing a harness or pack
- Zippered chest pocket keeps valuables safely stowed and close at hand
- Reflective trim increases visibility in low light conditions