Born to be in the mountains.
Ideal for ski mountaineering, but designed for just about any activity in the mountains, the Rab Men's Upslope Pant are a midweight softshell pant with high-gauge knit. The two-layer, Matrix bonded softshell fabric is bolstered by a DWR-coating for protection against the unpredictable weather of the mountains, while a stretchy nylon face with slick high-gauge knit back offers flexible comfort to keep up with your demanding movements on skis or ropes.
Additionally, a gusseted crotch and articulated knees provide a natural range of motion for hard-to-reach moves and quick sidesteps, and the reinforced kick patches on the instep add durability to withstand the harsh, abrasive rock surfaces you're sure to encounter. Rely on the internal adjustable snow gaiters to block out sneaky snow, and attach the included suspenders to give your fit an added sense of security. And speaking of security, multiple zippered pockets safely carry your phone, wallet, keys, and maps throughout your adventure.
- Midweight, softshell pant designed for alpine activities
- Two-layer softshell fabric withstands varying weather
- Stretchy construction assures unimpeded mobility
- Included suspenders can be removed or added to your preference
- Adjustable snow gaiter adds protection against snow
- Webbing belt provides a customizable fit
- Gusset and articulated knees enhance freedom of movement
- Reinforced kick patches boost durability
- Regular fit with oversized hem lets you layer easily
- Item #RAB00CG
- Q & A
RAB Upslope pant
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 32
This pant is everything that I wanted out of a ski pant for ski touring in the backcountry. Its comfortable, breaths, is light, has great pockets, and comfortable suspenders. I originally ordered the 30 waist since that is what I normally wear in other pants but I found that these were a little too snug. I exchanged for the 32 and the fit is perfect.