- Detail Images
The perfect pant for cool-weather treks.
Often times in the backcountry, a lightweight hiking pant provides too little protection while a ski pant would be overkill. The Rab Men's Sawtooth Softshell Pant effectively bridges that gap. The Matrix DWS fabric blocks wet and windy weather yet stretches and breathes so you can move over rough terrain with complete freedom and without getting sweaty. Multiple zippered pockets keep trail essentials securely stowed, and the Tricot-lined waistband supplies plush comfort against your skin.
- Rab's lightest softshell, Matrix DWS softshell, provides a bit of warmth and reliable protection from wind and drizzly weather
- Regular fit, articulated knees, and generous fabric stretch allow you to move freely
- Hem drawcords keep the cuffs out of the way while you're rock climbing
- Tricot-lined waistband is soft next to skin
- Reinforced kick patches at the hem increase durability
- Zippered hip pockets warm up hands and stow essential items
- Dual zippered thigh pockets provide additional storage space