Waterproof rain protection that packs up small and weighs a mere 6 ounces.
On summer days in the alpine, blue skies can turn dark and stormy in minutes. Make sure you're prepared for unexpected weather with the Rab Men's Pulse Pull-On Jacket. The Pertex Shield shell fabric shrugs off heavy rains and breathes so you don't end the day feeling clammy and sweat-drenched. Even better, this featherlight shell weighs just six ounces and can be stuffed in its own chest pocket so you'll always have space to bring it along.
- 2.5-layer Pertex Shield shell fabric is waterproof, wind resistant, and breathable
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- Regular fit allows you to move freely and leaves room for layers
- Fixed hood adjusts for a snug fit and can be rolled away when not in use
- Half-length front zipper provides ventilation when down and extra protection when up
- Aquaguard front zip, internal storm flap, and rain drain boost protection in vulnerable areas
- Elastic cuffs and a drawcord hem keep warmth in and weather out
- Zippered chest pocket keeps valuables safely stowed and close at hand
- Jacket weighs in at just six ounces and can be stuffed in its own chest pocket for compact storage
- Reflective trim increases visibility in low light conditions