- Detail Images
Wear the Rab Women's PS Pant as a soft, warm baselayer or as a toasty, insulating mid-layer. The PS's Polartec Power Stretch Pro insulates and moves moisture away from your skin to keep you dry and comfortable. Rab made the PS Pant so you won't shiver while you hut-to-hut tour, belay, run, or cycle.
- Polartec Power Stretch Pro fabric insulates and pulls moisture away from your skin
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and irritation
- Slim fit makes it easy to layer on top
- Internal mesh security pocket so you don't lose your keys
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These thick, fleecy long underwear bottoms have been dubbed the "superwoman pants" around my household. Perfect for Nordic Skiing, trail running, and those backcountry expeditions when you need as much extra layer-age as possible hanging out on a belay ledge or in camp -or even in your sleeping bag, when a thin base layer just won't cut it. Not too snug to wear over a thinner base layer, but snug enough to throw puffy pants, a shell, or jeans over them. Key pocket is a sweet key feature:-).