- Detail Images
- Wind- and water-resistant Polartec Windpro fabric with Hardface technology helps protect your hands from the elements
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying Polartec Windpro fabric lends comfort
- Grippy silicon palm prints provide solid grip on ski poles, chair lift bars, and steering wheels
- Seamless cuff construction for easy layering and comfort
- Low bulk cuff construction with Lycra edging blocks out the wind, cold, and snow
Share your thoughts
How can you tell what size to order. I...
How can you tell what size to order. I am of slim build 5'5" size 7.5 foot.
Nice layer glove
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a good layer glove or good for running or just around town. I like that it is skin tight so it is easy to still be able to use your hands. I wish it had one of those electronic tip things.