Where lightweight and performance collide.
Weighing less than two pounds, the Rab Neutrino Endurance 400 Sleeping Bag is perfect for alpinists, mountaineers, and backpackers looking to shave weight. Rab's proprietary Hydrophobic treatment protects the 800-fill goose down insulation from moisture so it's not compromised by tent condensation or exposure to rain. Pertex Endurance covers the shell, inner hood, and draft collar with windproof and highly water-resistant protection while the Pertex Quantum lining resists abrasion and keeps the down as lofty as can be for a long time.
The Neutrino Endurance has a tapered mummy shape in order to cut back on weight and size for space-conscious adventurers. It features an adjustable hood, a draft collar, and comes with the zipper on either the left or right side for your convenience. Rab also included a dry bag compression sack as well as a cotton storage sack to keep the bag prime for many adventures.
- 35°F European norm comfort rating
- 800-fill goose down with Hydrophobic treatment
- Tapered mummy shape
- Pertex Endurance shell, and inner hood and collar
- Pertex Quantum lining
- Adjustable hood, draft collar
- Left or right zippers available
- 1 pound, fifteen ounces: ultralight
- Dry bag compression and cotton storage sacks included