Rab Neutrino 400 W Sleeping Bag: 25 Degree Down - Women's
A trim, solid, and lightweight down bag just for lady trail junkies.
Don't choose between a warm or a lightweight sleeping bag when you can pack up the 25 degree down Rab Women's Neutrino 400 W Sleeping Bag and get both in the same tapered design. Once you slip into this women-specific mummy bag and feel its 800-fill down capture your body's heat, you'll know that it's well worth its 31-ounce weight. Plus, since it features a weather-repelling Pertex Quantum fabric and a dry bag compression stuff sack, you can hike or climb with ease knowing that your bag will be dry when you set up camp no matter what weather you encounter.
- Rated down to 25F with a EN comfort rating of 36F, this bag is best suited for summer nights in the mountains and most spring-through-fall nights on the trail; effective down to -4F in extreme conditions with lots of supplemental layers
- Hand-filled 800-fill down insulation provides incredible loft and heat-retention to keep your body heat inside during the cold, stormy alpine nights
- Women-specific design provides insulation where the ladies need it most and accommodate naturally cold sleepers better than regular (men's) bags
- DWR-coated Pertex Quantum fabric blocks dew, expels condensation, and feels smooth on your dry skin while remaining durable for many expeditions into the unknown
- Internally adjustable hood and draft collar seal you off from exceptionally chilly air without exposing your fingers to the cold
- Left-hand 3/4-length YKK 5 coil zipper reduces weight while allowing easy entry and exit, and anti-snag webbing tape reduces stress on you and your bag
- Angled footbox and tapered mummy shape matches your body shape and reduces dead space where cold air can gather
- Proportionally assigned differential cut means you get just the right amount of insulation in the right zones
- Trapezoidal baffle design traps heat efficiently, provides durability, and reduces down migration so the insulation stays close and reduces cold spots
- At just under two pounds (31.2oz with stuff sack), this down bag is well worth its weight and space in your pack
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipper pocket stows your headlamp in case you have to get up at night
- Dry bag compression stuff sack packs the bag down to fit easily in your pack while providing an extra barrier against moisture
- Cotton storage sack provides a place to keep the bag when not in use and help retain the down's loft