A bag this light and this warm? Somebody must have divided by zero.
- Dry bag compression stuff sack keeps your bag compact and protected from nasty weather
- Anti-snag zipper tape won't leave you stuck in your bag when nature calls late at night
- Trapezoidal baffle-chamber design with angled foot box ensures even loft with no cold spots
- Internal collar with hooded drawcord lets you seal in warmth
- Hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK by Rab's team of down experts
Share your thoughts
Would this bag work for ultra light back...
Would this bag work for ultra light back hiking
Yep, should be great for that. Tiny and very compressible.
Very nice bag
I have used this bag 3 times since I got it in March. The coldeset mrniing was right at 32*F at sunrise, slight icing of the dew on the tent fly and I was so toasty warm in my BRIGHT YELLOW! (the discont' color ). I used a kelty 45*F for years and it was nice, 650# down, ya know. But wow! this thing! I couldnt ven tell I was in a sleeping bag, I awaoke and lay there thinking how nice and warm I ws, maybe it didnt get as chilly lst night as I thought. I stretched, the silky fabric of the RAB moves and slides against me, no snagging, it wieghs nothing, I cant even feel it, its like laying there in the tent without the normal restrained feeling most bags have. Yes it did get chilly! Ice on the fly! I am very pleased!
The best bag I have every owned (so far,,,only 3 trips, going to the Sierra's 6/14-16 above 10K) and will test it more.
And the BRICHT YELLOW color just SHOUTS GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!