Built for a multitude of wet-weather pursuits.
Whether you're braving torrential rains or swinging ice tools on a frozen pillar, zip up the Rab Men's Myriad Jacket for complete weather protection that won't restrict your movement. The three-layer Polartec NeoShell fabric shrugs off wet weather yet is highly breathable so you'll stay comfy when you break a sweat. A generous amount of fabric stretch allows you to move freely, and the wire peak in the hood keeps the rain off of your face.
- Three-layer Polartec NeoShell fabric provides total waterproof and breathable protection from the elements, has a softer feel than the average hardshell, and keeps this shell light in weight
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- Regular fit and generous fabric stretch allow you to move without restriction
- Helmet-compatible hood with a wire brim keeps the rain off of your face
- Tricot-lined collar feels soft against skin
- Adjustable cuffs and a drawcord hem keep warmth in and weather out
- Two zippered A-line pockets in front stow essential gear
- Internal zippered pocket keeps valuables securely stowed