Instead of spending another winter wearing your hip-length down jacket and wondering why you get so cold after just a few minutes spent outside, invest in the Rab Microlight Women's Parka. Whether you're watching your little ones eagerly attack the slalom course every Saturday morning or are looking for a jacket to make your walk to work bearable in the winter months, the Microlight comes with all the warmth you'll need and none of the bulk. 750-fill duck down certified to RDS standards comes with a Nikwax hydrophobic treatment, so it will stay dry through wet snow showers and continue to keep you warm, and the 750 fill distinction also makes it extremely easy to pack. The jacket falls to knee length, but Rab wisely cut it to follow a slim, flattering silhouette so you can have the warmth of a longer jacket without feeling like you're walking around in a down comforter. Two front pockets and an adjustable hood round out this classic, functional piece.
- Reach for this jacket during the next city-wide snowstorm
- Slim, chic silhouette will give you ample freedom of movement
- 750-fill RDS-certified down is ultralight and toasty warm
- Nikwax hydrophobic treatment helps down resist water
- Two front pockets and hood with chin guard for extra warmth
- Item #RAB00DO