Comfort in Variable Conditions.
Before you leave for your multi-day backcountry ski trip, make sure you have the Rab Men's Merino Plus 160 Zip Top in your bag. Its merino and polyester fabric helps keep you warm on chilly mornings and wicks away sweat on sunny afternoon hikes. The close fitting, stand-up collar seals out drafts, while the deep chest zipper offers ventilation to help regulate temperature. Finished with an anti-odor treatment, you won't have to banish the Merino Plus from the ski hut after days of use in varied conditions.
- A midweight top for layering during cold weather outdoor activities
- Merino wool blend offers warmth, wicks moisture, and dries quickly
- Half zip design with mock neck offers comfort and ventilation
- Anti-odor treatment allows for multiple days of use
- Flatlock seams prevents hot spots and discomfort
- Slim fit enables layering versatility
- Rab is a UK company that tailors to the needs of mountaineers and climbers
- Item #RAB00CJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Yet to be determined on durability of other merino shirts (I've had a lot) but for my tall, lean frame, these are the best fit I've found. I'm 6'3 and 158ibs and the Large fits nicely and would fit just as well if you weighed more. I would love to see another couple inches on the sleeves.