Perfect to wear as a cold-weather baselayer or as a stand-alone piece for hiking in mild weather, the Rab Women's MeCo 165 Zip Top is likely to become an often-used piece in your wardrobe most months of the year. The blend of merino wool and Cocona polyester adds softness, sustainability, and optimized moisture control. while the flattering slim fit easily slides beneath mid-layers.
- Merino wool and Cocona polyester blend provides optimized warmth, softness, and moisture control
- Slim cut and flatlock seams give the top a flattering fit and allow it to easily slide beneath mid-layers
- Deep YKK chest zip provides ventilation when down and neck protection when up
- Activated carbon in Cocona fibers absorbs odors to keep you smelling fresh
- Cocona fibers provide natural protection from harmful UVA and UVB sunlight
Share your thoughts
Great fit and great colour!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I have used this shirt ski touring, snowshoeing, winter dog walking, sleeping in ski huts, my camper van, hammock camping and working outside in the winter.
At first I was hesitant about it because it feels thin and I didn't think it would be warm enough but I was wrong. Wicks great too. I bought this in the bright pink and I love it. I am short and curvy (5'3" and 190lbs) and the large is a great length in the waist and arms. Covers my butt crack! The fabric is light, soft and warm - not scratchy at all! The chest zip is long enough for ventilation and isn't bulky at all. I have washed this a bunch of times and it hasn't pilled or shrunk but I haven't put it in the dryer at all - I just lay it flat on a drying rack.
Overall great product.
- Fit: Runs small
OK, not as soft as some, or as stretchy, but it is often the one I grab when I need an extra layer. Comfortable, looks good, does not smell. Seems very sturdy, need more time to be sure.