So breathable you won't believe it's a rain jacket.
Some would say that hiking in the rain is bound to be either wet and uncomfortable or swampy and uncomfortable—not so with the Rab Men's Maverick Jacket. The ground-breaking eVent DV Lite shell fabric is air permeable yet fully waterproof, which means this jacket can shrug off heavy rains and allow excess heat and sweat to quickly evaporate on steep sections of trail.
- 2.5-layer eVent DV Lite shell fabric is air permeable yet fully waterproof, so you stay dry and comfy inside and out
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- Regular fit allows you to move freely and leaves room for layers
- Fixed hood with a wire brim keeps the rain off of your face and can be rolled away when not in use
- Aquaguard front zip and A-line pocket zippers, internal flap, and rain drain combine to bolster areas that otherwise might let water in
- Adjustable cuffs and a drawcord hem keep warmth in and weather out
- Two zippered A-line pockets in front stow essential gear
- Reflective trim increases visibility in low light conditions
Share your thoughts
Does this jacket also have underarm...
Does this jacket also have underarm vents?
There are no pit zips in this jacket but it is highly breathable so you should be able to dump heat and moisture at an adequate pace regardless.