'Cozy' doesn't have to mean 'heavy'.
The Rab Infinity 300 Sleeping Bag is big on warmth, not on weight. This flyweight wonder weighs in at only a pound and a half, yet insulates amazingly effectively thanks to high-grade, high-loft goose down insulation and the featherweight Pertex Quantum GL fabric.
- Light weight and high warmth-to-weight ratio makes this bag a great choice for high-altitude summer treks, adventure racing, or anytime you want to go light
- Super high-loft 850-fill down insulation delivers the best warmth-to-weight ratio on the planet
- Lightweight Pertex Quantum GL fabric optimizes the down's position in place around the body for more efficient warmth
- Dry bag compression stuff sack keeps your bag compact and protected from nasty weather
- Anti-snag zipper tape won't leave you stuck in your bag when nature calls late at night
- Trapezoidal baffle-chamber design with angled foot box ensures even, full loft with no cold spots
- Internal collar with hooded drawcord lets you seal in warmth
- Mummy design for maximum thermal efficiency
- Hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK by Rab's team of down experts
Share your thoughts
Could you please double-check the reported...
Could you please double-check the reported Shoulder/Hip/Foot circumference measurements ... 27.5"/20.5"/16" doesn't sound right.
Hello - thanks for the question!
These are the correct specs as published by RAB.
Check out this page I found on their website: http://rab.uk.com/files/press-releases/SS12sleepingbagchart.pdf