High-tech pants for high-altitude treks.
For summertime mountain fun, you want the protective coverage of a pant and the light comfort of a short, so Rab made the Women's Helix Pant an ultralight high performer. Made from durable, high-tech Matrix SWS fabric, this pant breathes, wicks away sweat, stretches for comfortable mobility, and dries in a flash. Articulated knees allow free and natural movement, and roll-up legs are ready for those fun stream crossings or warm days on the wall. With all this alpine action, you'll be glad to have plentiful pockets to keep your goodies close at hand.
- Lightweight nylon and spandex Matrix SWS stretches for optimal mobility, dries quickly, and wicks away sweat for cool, dry comfort
- Regular fit and articulated knees allow natural movement without the bulk or bagginess; double-snap waist closure and belt loops prevent wardrobe malfunctions
- Roll-up legs with hidden button closure give you wearable options to accommodate for weather or stream crossings
- Protective UPF 35 lets you prolong your fun in the sun
- Zippered thigh, two hand, and two rear pockets secure essentials right where you want them
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I like these pants but they are very tight at the waist. I purchased one size up and they are very loose at the waist...so I must be in between. I really like the length since I have long legs and the fabric has a nice stretch to it.