Because up there, there's no fun without functional gear.
- eVent fabric combines waterproof technology and industry-leading breathability to keep you dry and comfortable in extreme weather conditions—guaranteed
- Stretch softshell backing provides an unrestricted range of motion when grabbing your ice tool or ski pole
- Pittards leather palm, fingers, and reinforcements secures a firm grip
- Articulated fit mimics your hand's natural curvature for a comfortable feel and better dexterity
Share your thoughts
Very nice, great price!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Got this glove for the sale price and can't be happier. Bests other gloves in the price range without a thought. Have worn this now on several trips with temps down to the low 20s. Slightly chilly at 20 if you start with cold fingers, but just fine if you start off warm. With a thin wool liner from Smartwool these gloves felt like a furnace . Leather grip is super helpful and the finger dexterity is great too. Haven't tried them in a whole lot of moisture just yet, but they vent great.