You'll never run out of uses for the Aurora.
- UPF 50+ protection keeps UV rays from getting at your skin
- Deep venting chest zip helps you dump heat on brisk ascents
- One concealed zip pocket in the chest gives you quick access to small essentials
- Low-profile hood adds protection and warmth
- Open cuffs allow for easy rolling when needed
- Light eight-ounce weight won't even be noticed in your pack
Share your thoughts
The colours of the shirt I got differed from the photo: it is periwinkle (a bit more blue than picture) with the zipper a slightly deeper periwinkle and Rab in teal. I think this would be great in very specific conditions, it's a single layer, and comfortable, the sleeves are loooong but roll up, the hood is tight and the breast pocket is ample. A size small is loose on me (5'4" and 32 c and it is quite long. It is definitely not a shirt to look cute in but might be handy to have along for hikes when the weather suddenly changes. I think it would be uncomfortable to wear without something under it though. I'll probably keep it in my bag at work for cycling home when it starts to rain -- it packs smaller than a thin rainjacket.