Keep your ascent ultralight.
The ultralight Rab Ascent 900 Sleeping Bag boasts an incredible warmth-to-weight ratio and protective features for ultralight backpackers and campers alike. Rab's proprietary Hydrophobic treatment protects the 650-fill duck down from moisture to keep you warm through rainy nights, and the windproof Pertex Microlight shell is surprisingly durable for how light it is. The bag's semi-rectangular shape is roomier than standard mummy bags, and an angled footbox offers extra room so your feet don't feel squished. The Ascent also features an internal collar and a drawcord at the hood to seal out any cold drafts, and a zippered stash pocket that's perfect for headlamps. It comes with a full-length zipper on either the right or left side, and a compression stuff sack for backpacking and a cotton storage sack to keep the bag prime for years.
- 0° F temperature rating
- 650-fill duck down with Hydrophobic treatment
- Semi-rectangular shape, angled footbox
- Pertex Microlight fabric
- Internal collar and drawcord for hood
- Left or right sided zippers available
- 3 pounds, six ounces: ultralight
- Internal zippered stash pocket
- Compression stuff and cotton storage sacks included