Don't weigh yourself down on the way up.
The lightweight Rab Women's Ascent 700 Sleeping Bag keeps the weight out of your pack and brings the protection so you can get a sound sleep. Rab's proprietary Hydrophobic treatment protects the 650-fill duck down from moisture to keep you warm through rainy nights, and the windproof Pertex Microlight shell is surprisingly durable for how light it is. The bag's semi-rectangular shape is roomier than standard mummy bags, and an angled footbox offers extra room so your feet don't feel squished. The Ascent also features an internal collar and a drawcord at the hood to seal out any cold drafts, and a zippered stash pocket that's perfect for headlamps. It comes with a full-length zipper on the left side, and a compression stuff sack for backpacking and a cotton storage sack to keep the bag prime for years.
- 28°F EN comfort rating
- 650-fill duck down with Hydrophobic treatment
- Semi-rectangular shape, angled footbox
- Pertex Microlight fabric
- Internal collar and drawcord for hood
- Left sided zipper
- Two pounds, eleven ounces: lightweight
- Internal zippered stash pocket
- Compression stuff and cotton storage sacks included