Rab Ascent 700 Sleeping Bag: 10 Degree Down
A great introduction into the world of high-end sleeping bags.
You don't have to take out a second mortgage on your house to get a lightweight, high-quality down-insulated bag. The Rab Ascent 700 Sleeping Bag offers enough insulation for three-season camping without weighing you down or breaking the bank.
- 650-fill down insulation for a great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Pertex Microlight shell fabric balances weight savings and durability
- Anti-snag zipper tape won't leave you stuck in your bag when nature calls late at night
- Trapezoidal baffle-chamber design with angled foot box ensures even, full loft with no cold spots
- Internal collar with hooded drawcord lets you seal in warmth
- Semi-rectangular shape with wider foot area for a mix of thermal efficieny and roomy comfort
- Hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK by Rab's team of down experts