Lightweight bag for lightweight ascents.
Rab's proprietary Hydrophobic treatment protects the 650-fill duck down in the Ascent 700 Sleeping Bag from moisture to keep you warm through rainy trips, and the windproof Pertex Microlight shell is surprisingly durable for how light it is. The bag's semi-rectangular shape is roomier than standard mummy bags, and an angled footbox offers extra room so your feet don't feel squished. The Ascent also features an internal collar and a drawcord at the hood to seal out any cold drafts, and a zippered stash pocket that's perfect for headlamps. It comes with a full-length zipper on either the right or left side, and a compression stuff sack for backpacking and a cotton storage sack to keep the bag prime for years.
- 28°F EN comfort rating
- 650-fill duck down with Hydrophobic treatment
- Semi-rectangular shape, angled footbox
- Pertex Microlight fabric
- Internal collar and drawcord for hood
- Left or right sided zippers available
- Two pounds, thirteen ounces: lightweight
- Internal zippered stash pocket
- Compression stuff and cotton storage sacks included