Reliable down bag that can keep you snoring through most nights in the wild.
- Rated down to 23F with a EN comfort rating of 34F, this bag is best suited for cool nights in the mountains and most backpacking; effective down to -8F in extreme conditions with lots of supplemental layers
- Hand-filled 650-Fill down insulation provides loft and heat-retention to keep your body heat inside during the colder nights on the mountain or on the trail
- DWR-coated Pertex Microlight fabric helps block out dew, expel condensation, and feels smooth on your skin while still durable
- Internally adjustable hood and draft collar seal you off from exceptionally chilly air without exposing your fingers to the cold
- Left-hand 3/4-length YKK 5 coil zipper reduces weight while allowing easy entry and exit, and anti-snag webbing tape reduces stress on you and your bag
- Roomy, angled footbox and wide mummy shape enhances comfort for sleepers that move a lot during the night
- Proportionally assigned differential cut means you get just the right amount of insulation in the right zones
- Trapezoidal baffle design traps heat efficiently, provides durability, and reduces down migration so the insulation stays close and reduces cold spots
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipper pocket stows your headlamp in case you have to get up at night
- Compression stuff sack packs the bag down to fit easily in your pack while climbing, backpacking, or trekking
- Cotton storage sack provides a place to keep the bag when not in use and help retain the down's loft
Share your thoughts
I bought this for a friend who is just...
I bought this for a friend who is just under 6 foot. Will this be too long?
Not at all. This bag is about 6'3", so he will have just that little bit of extra space for comfort.