For alpine nights from the Andes to the Rockies.
Up high where the wind blows without mercy and winter rules year-round, you can unfurl the -8 Degree Rab Andes 800 Down Sleeping Bag and rest up comfortably for your summit push. The Andes uses a combination of tough weatherproof Pertex Endurance and Microlight fabrics to wrap the 800-fill hydrophobic European goose down, which in turn traps your body heat and helps you face down winter's icy fangs ... and maybe even give them a quick flossing.
Baffles and a collar around the face and neck seal you up tight against the cold, and the longitudinal torso and foot baffles use Flowgate technology to keep the down from sliding around and leaving you with cold spots. There's a zippered internal stash pocket, too, and a taped zipper to prevent snagging. Maybe best of all, the whole package weighs in at just over three pounds, so you'll be able to take it along without worrying about over-weighting your pack.
- 800-fill hydrophobic European goose down
- Pertex Endurance water-resistant outer fabric
- Pertex Microlight inner fabric
- Close-fitting neck and face baffles with drawcord collar and hood
- Logitudinal chest baffles with Flowgate technology
- Angled foot box with longitudinal baffles
- Anti-snag zipper tape
- Internal stash pocket
- Drybag compression sack and storage sack included