Rab Andes 800 Sleeping Bag: -6 Degree Down
For would-be torturous alpine nights from the Andes to the Rockies.
Up high where the wind blows without mercy and winter rules year-round, you can unfurl the -6 Degree Down Rab Andes 800 Sleeping Bag and achieve warmth for a much-needed night of sleep between legs of your alpine ascent. The combination of tough, weatherproof fabrics and 800-fill down insulation lock in your body heat, helping you brave the howling, high-alpine winds while tucked snugly in a tent or bivy sack. Durable construction and an included dry bag compression sack keep this expedition-worthy bag dry and in prime condition for your next trip up an icy peak.
- Rated to -6F with a EN comfort rating of 9F, this bag is best suited for high-alpine nights; effective down to -45F in extreme conditions with lots of supplemental layers
- Hand-filled 800-fill down insulation provides incredible loft and heat retention to keep your body heat inside during the cold, stormy alpine nights
- Outer Pertex Endurance fabric and inner Pertex Microlight fabric block spindrift, expel condensation, and feel smooth on your dry skin while remaining durable for many expeditions into the unknown
- DWR treatment repels light precipitation and stains
- Internally adjustable hood and draft collar seal you off from exceptionally chilly air without exposing your fingers to the bitter cold
- Left-hand 3/4-length YKK 5 coil zipper reduces weight while allowing easy entry and exit, and anti-snag webbing tape reduces stress on you and your bag
- Angled footbox and tapered mummy shape matches your body shape and reduces dead space where cold air can gather
- Proportionally assigned differential cut means you get just the right amount of insulation in the right zones
- Trapezoidal baffle design enhances heat-trapping and durability while longitudinal chest and foot baffles reduce down migration and match your body's shape
- Internal zipper pocket stows your headlamp in case you have to get up at night
- Dry bag compression stuff sack packs the bag down to fit easily in your pack while providing an extra barrier against moisture
- Cotton storage sack provides a place to keep the bag when not in use and help retain the down's loft